Seyi Shay has joined Olamide and Ice Prince as Cloud9 music ambassadors….
Source : TheNEt
Yummy mummy Tiwa Savage has embarked on a petrol sales spree as part of the annual customer service week for Forte Oil.
The superstar singer was spotted in Lekki selling gas to customers rocking a Forte Oil themed shirt and a white pant – reminding us that her body is back in shape after giving birth to her son few months ago.
“Awesome time serving our wonderful customers at the lekki station, off to Forte Oil Awolowo Road,” she said.
The post Tiwa Savage Looks Sexy as Ever As She Sells Petrol in Lagos – PHOTOS appeared first on .
Jay Z and Beyonce have moved into a $45 million apartment after being told to vacate the house they previously occupied.
Actually, the power couple took a 1-year lease on the new property which is in the range of $150, 000 a month according to TMZ.
The 20, 000 square feet property is grand and comes with an indoor Olympic-sized swimming pool, an outdoor pool with waterfalls and lush gardens.
Daily Mail describes the mansion as having ‘living areas that boast floor-to-wall windows, white marble floors, a gourmet kitchen, spa as well as a steam room’.
TMZ says the music heavyweights have a house in New York but chose to relocate to Los Angeles citing reasons that it is a more conducive environment to raise daughter, Blue Ivy Carter.
Daily Mail reports that upon relocating from New York, the couple settled into a hotel in Beverly Hills as they looked out for an apartment to buy in LA. But they lost the bid to land a ‘dream home’ after it was purchased by 36-year-old Swedish billionaire, Markus Persson. He got the Beverly Hills house at $70 million.
The power couple move into their new 5-bedroom mansion owned by former LA Dodgers owner Frank McCourt.
McCourt sold it to a British billionaire in 2014 but TMZ reports that the new owner was ever in LA hence putting it on the market for lease.
See pictures of the Carters’s new mansion below:
There is a war going on between Nollywood actor turned politician Desmond Elliot and Menswear designer Gentle Inspired and it is getting messier by the day.
Gentle Inspired boss said that he has been making clothes for Elliot for years but the actor has refused to give him credit for his creativity by promoting his clothes as they both had agreed to.
Apparently Gentle Inspired has been sharing Elliot’s photos wearing his clothes on his Instagram page and also tagging Elliot along but Elliot never followed back.
In his annoyance, Gentle Inspired boss exposed their gentleman agreement and how Elliot went against it. He wrote:
“So this is how@desmondelliot pays me for all my suffer, sleepless nights and my hard earned money,” Gentle Inspired wrote. “This man is a wolf in sheep clothing. I’m still waiting for you to arrest me! We had an agreement you would give shout outs, tag me and give me necessary publicity but u took all my clothes, enjoy them and NEVER give me any shoutout! Is this the way you would be the Change?(sic).”
He went ahead to share screen shots of their conversations on Instagram when he sensed Elliot to embarrassed Elliot.
See screenshots of their face-off:
While Desmond Elliot has remained mute over these revelations, Gentle Inspired few hours ago shared another update on their face-off giving another faction of the social media fight while insinuating he might be sent to prison after what he had done. He wrote:
Gentle Inspired is a celebrity fashion designer and was nominated for the “Fast Rising Designer of the Year” at the last Lagos Fashion Awards (LFA).
For the first time since the arrest of Nigeria’s former minister of petroleum, Diezani Alison-Madueke in London on October 2, the presidency has revealed its position on the case.
The ally of former president Goodluck Jonathan was arrested by the UK National Crime Agency over allegations of corruption and money laundering, and has since been released on bail, but the presidency decided to keep silent about it until now.
The president’s senior special assistant on media and publicity, Garba Shehu, told Premium Times that the government is not ignorant of the arrest as it had been duly informed.
However, they are still not willing to say much about the arrest, but will keep Nigerians abreast of happenings as the investigations continue.
Shehu said: “The government is aware of the arrest and all the government investigative agencies are working very closely with the British law enforcement.
“Nigerian authorities are saying for the first time that matters are being handled with seriousness and deep commitment. Nobody wants to give the impression that this government is frivolous and unserious.
“For this reason, government is only confirming active collaboration. Beyond this, we are not saying more. In due course, Nigerians will be briefed on updates as appropriate.”
Speaking also on the identities of the other four people arrested alongside the former minister, Shehu was quite evasive as he said: “As I said no one is willing to provide further details at this point.”
Meanwhile, the UK anti-crime agency has revealed that while the minister was only recently arrested, she had been under serious investigation since 2013.
Multiple bomb blasts have just occurred at Buhari Housing Estate in Damaturu, Yobe state.
The State Emergency Management Agency, (SEMA) has confirmed 16 people dead and 10 others injured.
According to reports, the explosions were heard in Damaturu, the Yobe state capital, in the early hours of this morning, October 7.
The first attack was reportedly carried out by three teenage boys at a mosque inside Buhari Estate.
An eyewitness said the suicide bomber came near the mosque, hugged one of the boys and blew up himself and others nearby.
The injured have been rushed to Sani Abacha Specialist Hospital, Damaturu-Biu road for treatment.
NAN reports that the explosions took place around Ministry of Housing quarters and Buhari Housing Estate.
Normalcy is said to have returned to the state capital as workers and other residents have resumed their normal business and schools have opened.
In a related development, Nigerian troops repelled an attack on the 120th Task Force Battalion, in Goniri, Yobe state, by members of the dreaded Boko Haram sect. The troops clashed with the fleeing insurgents in the early hours of Wednesday.
The casualty figures on the side of Boko Haram were put at more than 100. Seven soldiers were killed while 1 officer and 8 soldiers were wounded during the encounter.
The Nigerian army has said they are winning the war against Boko Haram insurgency. However, the insurgents are still attacking parts of the country. On October 2, twin bomb blasts occurred in Kuje area and Jukwoyi bus station after the Nyanya bridge in Abuja.
In reaction, President Muhammadu Buhari said despite the attack, the end of the Boko Haram insurgency is near. He also restated his resolve to continue to fight terrorism.